Nuffic short-term fellowships
The Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education (EP-NUFFIC) offers fellowships to participate in training courses in The Netherlands. The aim is to promote capacity building within organisations in eligible countries via training and education for professionals. This is initiated and (almost) fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
Nuffic offers StuNed, NFP and MSP (MENA) fellowships:
StuNed (Dutch-Indonesian scholarship programme)
StuNed is a scholarship programme that is a part of the bilateral cooperation between the Dutch and Indonesian government. The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time. For more information about this scholarship and how to apply see: http://www.nesoindonesia.or.id/beasiswa/stuned/stuned-english-version
How to apply for StuNed:
- Check if you meet the StuNed eligibility criteria and download the StuNed scholarship application form from Nuffic Neso Indonesia’s website: nesoindonesia.or.id/;
- Apply at The Hague Academy through the “regular”online application form of the course you would like to participate in. See here an overview of our 2017 courses. (they might not all be eligible for a StuNed scholarship).
- In the course application form, select the funding type: StuNed;
- We will assess your application and provide you with a Letter of Admittance if you qualify;
- Submit your Letter of Admittance, together with your application form and all other necessary documents to Nuffic Neso Indonesia before their deadline at nesoindonesia.or.id/
- You will be notified about the scholarship awards through Nuffic Neso Indonesia.
NFP and MSP (MENA) Fellowships
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for short courses offers scholarships for participants living and working in one of the following 50 countries. For more information about a NFP Scholarship, please see: https://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/netherlands-fellowship-programmes
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) aims to contribute to the democratic transition in one of the 10 participating countries in the Middle East and North Africa region. It also aims at building capacity within organisations by enabling employees to take part in short courses in various fields of study. For more information about the MENA Scholarship Programme, see: https://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/mena-scholarship-programme
(Applicants from Egypt and Jordan are eligible for both NFP and MSP Scholarships. You can only apply for one of the two. If you meet the eligibility criteria of MSP, we recommend that you apply for a this Scholarship.)
Current NFP and MSP Scholarships: The current opportunity to apply for NFP and MSP Scholarships is now open. The application deadline is 7 March 2017 For more information you can read the following information page. The training courses offered during this application deadline are:
- Multilevel Water Governance (18 – 29 September 2017)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (30 October – 10 November 2017)
- Local Economic Development (20 November- 1 December 2017)
How to apply for NFP or MSP (MENA)Fellowship:
Important information before starting your application:
- Please read the Obligations for NFP and MSP applicants before you start your application.
- Read the step-by-step instructions and requirements and prepare all the documents in advance. Without these documents you will not be able to complete your application.
- Only applications that comply with all the prescribed requirements will be assessed. You are personally responsible for the quality of your application!
- All supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF format and must not exceed 2 MB. The following instruction can assist you: Converting documents to PDF.
- All these steps need to be taken before the application deadline of 7th March 2017.
- Please carefully check your appllication before submitting. Once your application has been submitted, there will be no further correspondence or opportunity to replace/correct documents.
- NOTE: Only applicants who have been admitted to proceed into the next round will be notified before the 15th of March 2017. This decision is final and not subject of discussion and/or correspondence.