Call to global youth committed to creating peaceful and sustainable societies through education
UNESCO, UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development and the Canadian Commission for UNESCO are jointly putting out a call for youth to participate in the UNESCO Week For Peace and Sustainable Development: The Role of Education.
- Are you between 18-35 years old?
- Do you have policymaking, capacity building or advocacy experience in education for sustainable development (ESD) or Global Citizenship Education as an educator, innovator, policymaker, development professional, researcher?
- Do you want to network and collaborate with fellow youth leaders for exchange of best practices and latest innovations in the fields of ESD and GCED?
- Do you want to engage in a no-holds-barred dialogue with policymakers on The Role of Teachers in achieving SDG 4.7?
- Are you a young educator with experience of using ICT-based innovative pedagogies in your classroom?
- Do you have a flair for writing short, accurate reports on ESD and GCED?
Remember: Applications and discussions close on 27 January 2016 (23:59 GMT).
For more information on application process: Read more
For more information on UNESCO WEEK: Source - http://mgiep.unesco.org/featured/the-unesco-week-for-peace-and-sustainable-development-the-role-of-education-6-10-march-2017-ottawa-canada/