The dRPC is the anchor and host of the Nigeria Research Network of Oxford University https://www.qeh.ox.ac.uk/content/nigeria-research-network
- Ashoka Innovators recognizes as a Fellow and leader in the field of development project monitoring and evaluation, Judith-Ann Walker, one of the founding members of the dRPC and the current Coordinator. Dr. Walker has been a fellow of Ashoka Innovators since 2001, working in the specialized area of development projects, monitoring, evaluation and learning- https://www.ashoka.org/en-ng/fellow/judith-ann-walker.
- The dRPC has a collaboration with the West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) to train civil society organizations in project management, financial management and leadership and management.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Institute (M&E Institute) http://www.mandeinstitute.com/ and Statisense StatiSense – …making sense of numbers StatiSense – …making sense of numbers
- The dRPC is recognized as the No 52 think tank in Africa in the 2020 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1019&context=think_tanks/
- The dRPC has formal collaborations with the Health Promotions Department, Federal Ministry of Health; the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies; and the Open Government Partnership
- The dRPC Coordinator is the non-resident fellow, Brookings Institute, 2015-2023