Applications for the 2017-2018 fellowship
We are looking for a global and diverse group of passionate and talented emerging leaders who:
- Are willing to push themselves outside their comfort zones, to embrace failure, and to approach a personally transformative year – with many challenges in the day-to-day – with integrity, humility, and self-reflection.
- Listen openly to others, embracing a range of perspectives and experiences while remaining open to having their own perspectives shift.
- Understand the hard, complex work of building just health systems and have the patience, resilience, and motivation to see these challenges through.
- Are empathetic, with a commitment to self-care and the well being of others.
- Are passionate about social justice in global health and about finding and building their voices to effect health impact.
- Are committed to inclusivity and collaboration across sectors, cultures, and borders of all kinds, while investing in and supporting others.