The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship CBT Test Venues.
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|1.||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTOKANO||SOKOTOKANO|
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very dose to them;
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award;
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very dose to them.
Method of Application:
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM.