Our national and state level asks for increased funding for child and family health in Nigeria are focused on these funding areas:
- Adequate funding for health interventions through the implementation of the 1% provision of the National Health Act
- Timely releases of allocated budgetary funds through evidence based tracking and accountability in government spending.
- Domestic mobilization of funds
Want to check out our budget tracking data to see government spending on the health sector? Contact us.
- The Need for More: Financing Free Family Planning in Kaduna State:- Read more
- Download Budget Tracking Manual
- Improving Funding to address Unmet needs for FP in Nasarawa State [MediaBrief] – Download
- Proposed Budget for Family Planning 2017 – Read
- InfoGraphics – Routine Immunization in 2017 Proposed Budget – Read
- Basic Healthcare Provision Fund & Guidelines – View
- An Overview of 2016 Health Budget Performance – View