Ending Child Killer Diseases
PAS partner (PSN) supported the Federal Government of Nigeria to revise the Nigeria treatment guidelines with the inclusion of the WHO recommended treatment protocol for childhood Pneumonia (Amoxicillin DT ) and Diarrhea (co-pack Zn-Lo-ORS) and its subsequent launch. Also supporting the dissemination process in the geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Expected Project Achievement by End of Project.
The investment primary outcome of increased implementation of newly adopted policies to end childhood killer diseases (Amoxicillin DT and co-pack Zn-Lo-ORS for Childhood Pneumonia and Diarrhea respectively) through the PHC systems and with CPs and PPMVs as providers at National level and in Niger, Kaduna and Kano States will be achieved in the life of the project. Two investment intermediate outcomes are to be achieved in the life of the project, to domesticate the revised childhood Pneumonia and Diarrhea treatment guidelines and strengthen coalitions in support of eliminating CKDs through the PHC system. A total of 6 investment outputs are to be achieved in a bid to achieving the primary investment outcomes
Files are in PDF Format.
- PACFAH FACT SHEET: Childhood Pneumonia in Kaduna State – View
- PACFAH FACT SHEET: Childhood Pneumonia in Kano State – View
- Basic Healthcare Provision Fund & Guidelines – View
- PACFAH FACT SHEET: Childhood Pneumonia in Lagos State – View
- PACFAH FACT SHEET: Childhood Pneumonia (General) – View
- An Overview of 2016 Health Budget Performance – View