Application Deadline: January 15th, 2021
Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Malman School of Public Health is providing Institutional Fellowships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to support international students commencing in the doctoral degree programme.
The DeLamar Institute of Public Health at Columbia University was founded in 1922 with a mandate to study and the origins and cause of human disease and the prevention thereof.
Why study at Malman School of Public Health? The main motive of the school is to address the most important issues that challenge the health of the population and to identify effective approaches to the prevention of disease and disability.
- University or Organization: Malman School of Public Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral or post-doctoral
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral or post-doctoral degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is awarded annually to outstanding students pursuing a doctoral degree or performing post-doctoral research in the field of public health
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students have to take admission in the doctoral or post-doctoral degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have good knowledge of the English language.
The Malman School of Public Health is providing educational fund for international students in the USA.